FROM THE BLOG
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation.
[blog_v1 posts="6" title="From The Blog" categories="category slugs separated by comma or all"]Some text under title[/blog_v1]
- This shortcode require full width column;
- if posts parameter set to more than 3 then it will be turned into carousel;
- posts - quantity of posts to load;
- title - title for the block;
- categories - categories from which to get the posts, set to "all" for disabling this term.
As a bankruptcy attorney, I find that women are particularly hesitant about filing bankruptcy. In my experience, many women feel a sense of guilty or shame regarding the possibility of getting rid of their debt through bankruptcy. Although the bankruptcy laws were made to give people a fresh start financially and should be a freeing […]
When homeowners are facing a mortgage payment that they are unable to pay, they often wonder whether they should file for bankruptcy or try to get a mortgage modification from their lender. A mortgage modification is an agreement to reduce the monthly mortgage payment, often by extending the life of the loan. This situation is […]
After filing bankruptcy, many people believe that their credit is shot and they will not be able to get credit cards. In reality, your credit was probably bad before filing, which prompted you to file in the first place. After filing, many people actually see an immediate improvement in their credit despite the fact that […]
[blog_v2 posts="3" categories="category slugs separated by comma or all" excerpt_words="15"]
- Posts - quantity of posts to load;
- categories - categories from which to get the posts, set to "all" for disabling this term;
- excerpt_words - how much words to cut from the excerpt.